This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Friday, November 21, 2008

Payday

Over on All Thumbs awhile back, I wrote about getting paid for something I'd been giving away for free (that could sound a bit naughty, couldn't it?).

On my right sidebar, lower than this post, you'll see a widget that says Stop letting other people sell your attention. If you click SignUp, it will get you started on earning just a little pocket change each week through YouData (click for a more thorough explanation).

Payday is every Friday afternoon. If you sign up in the morning, you could sell a few bucks worth of your attention by noon and have moolah in your PayPal account by Happy Hour. And do it all again next week.

So go on. Get paid for your attention for a change.

========================

Also, find out about a hot deal at a nationwide fitness center, also at All Thumbs Reviews.

========================

Have you added All Thumbs to your reader yet? Chicklet and I serve up sass and deals twice a week.

Happy weekend, my FONs*


* (Friends on the Net).

8 comments:

Cara said...

Lori - it won't let me sign up!!! I love the idea as every dollar can go directly to my SHARE start-up fundraising account...but it says the security certificate is invalid...did you have this problem?

Michelle said...

I signed up and I love this!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Cara -- I'm not sure what might be the problem. I used Firefox...are you using IE? You might try Firefox or Safari...any techhies out there who can problem-solve?

Michelle -- yay!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara! Shoot us an email over to support_at_youdata_dot_com. We should be able to get it sorted out for you! - Trae (from YouData)

Cara said...

Ok - shot out that email...hopefully can get this running soon.

chicklet said...

I liked it when it sounded naughty...

Anonymous said...

I love the websites it sent me to, but I only earned 2.23! :( Anyhow, Lori, just wanted to say that I have no idea why I've been reading your blog for months and *all of a sudden* I have the irresistable urge to link to your posts every day, but hey, you have a great blog! :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hi, Lori, thanks for your request about threading, I posted about it today. Best to you and the family, Martha