And it comes from the depths of my Drafts folder. Not sure what it would take for me to whole-heartedly press Publish, but the answer hasn't come in several month so I'm resigned to half-heartedly doing so (which is much better than "hoof-hearted," which is definitely a term best said out loud. In a crowded place).
Last summer when I was at BlogHer, I set up a CafePress store. It expires in a few months so I'd better open it up to see how it goes.
I've taken one of my designs, The Divine Feminine, and placed it on clothing, ceramics, paper items, etc. Well, actually CafePress has done all that. I just provided the image and hopefully a few desirers of the image. If you click on over and see something you like, they'll also handle the transaction and ship it to you.Thanks for looking. And for indulging me as I explore my artsy-craftsy self.
Now. Hoof-hearted?



19 comments:
Definitely, my heart is stampeding along. It's a beautiful image--the plate, not my hoof-hearted heart
I'm off to check it out. Nicely done my friend.
Beautiful plate, be still my hoof heart! Oh, Lori, it's going to take awhile to live this one down.
Very nice!!!!!
It really is a beautiful image.
I love it...the artwork, that is. And, hoof-hearted, bwahahaha.
That's just beautiful, Lori.
Clever, too.
J
You wanna hear something funny? I totally didn't get the hoof-hearted thing until I saw your Tweet.
I grew up in the Midwest where hoof is pronounced more like "Huff" or "Hohf" (very hard to type.) I wouldn't have said it with a "whooo" sound at all! How funny!
Did you do that at your pottery place? I really love the image.
It took me awhile to get the hoof-hearted...
Gorgeous plate--I love the colors.
Hmmm, I'm not a tweeter but I love "hoof-hearted"!
That's really cool! Are you going to BlogHer again this year? I've been going back and forth....
that is very cool love the plate.
That is beautiful. Happy IComLeaveWe!
I wanted to stop by after reading your guest post at To Think is To Create. Absolutely fabulous and extremely well written!! LOVED IT.
Lori
Those are really great items! You're so lucky that you're creatively talented!
Yup. I like it. I liked it the first time you showed us and I still do. Good for you for hoof heartedly pushing "publish"
First of all, "hoof-hearted" is AWESOME! Your design is beautiful. I really like the keepsake box. I'm gonna have to see if all my mom's things would fit in it.
*ICLW*
I am going to go look later today! My husband has been thinking about setting up one of those stores...so I am extra curious.
Absoultely love your design! I am off to check out the gear.
-ICLW
Post a Comment