Sweet! I want a fancy fish tank too! I don't have a fish but maybe I can stuff my cat into it. I used to have a 60 gallon tank with parrot fish that smile. I miss my Sherbies.
That's a really nice fish tank. Boy, have they gotten nicer over years! We had fish when I was little and I had a beta as a teenager. I don't have the best fish keeping luck. My brother bought me two goldfish who must have been sick because they died within a few weeks. Now everyone calls me a fish killer. lol.
LMAO - When I saw your title in my reader I was NOT expecting a fish bowl post! I thought you had a blog re-design (which if you ever want I would be happy, more than happy to do!!!)
27 comments:
Sweet! I want a fancy fish tank too! I don't have a fish but maybe I can stuff my cat into it. I used to have a 60 gallon tank with parrot fish that smile. I miss my Sherbies.
Oh can I ask where you got the tank? Might surprise Becca with it in her room.
Way to go little fishie!!! Upgrading is gooooood!
Nice upgrade! Lucky fish! I love the new tank. Very classy.
Great digs little fishy! Don't get lost in there.
Fancy!
Nice upgrade. I've considered upgrading our fishie digs too.
Oooh, that's fancy.
Wow! that is certainly the royal treatment.
Let's just hope all little fishies appreciate those new digs.
I kinda like this special fish home.
That's a really nice fish tank. Boy, have they gotten nicer over years! We had fish when I was little and I had a beta as a teenager. I don't have the best fish keeping luck. My brother bought me two goldfish who must have been sick because they died within a few weeks. Now everyone calls me a fish killer. lol.
sweet new digs!
You are not messin' around! That's like a full-on "we're committed to having a fish" abode! ;)
Lucky fishie, your people are so good!
Wow, fishie! That's some fine new diggs you've got there!!!!
That is a really swank new home. Damn I'd like to be a fish :-)
Ooo, that's quite an upgrade! Lucky fishie.
I once kept three goldish alive for more than three years, then they all died within two weeks of each other.
Since then, I haven't been able to keep fish alive for more than two weeks in a row.
I don't get fish anymore.
Swank tank for your fishy!
Daaaaang! Did he get a promotion?
Love Fishie's new home :-).
What a deluxe upgrade! If the fish could talk, I think there would be some serious happy talk going down...
LMAO - When I saw your title in my reader I was NOT expecting a fish bowl post! I thought you had a blog re-design (which if you ever want I would be happy, more than happy to do!!!)
Happy Fishies are good fishies!
Nice diggs! I don't think we've ever had a fish long enough to upgrade the bowl!
Deluxe apartment in the sky for sure!
Sweet! The fish got a bling deal on that new fish tank...Wow!
YAY for fishie climbing the social ladder .. the new place looks great love the pirate ship hehe :D
Go Fishie! I bet the kids love it.
Fishie looks lonely...you know what THAT means...more Fishies!
Wow! Movin' on up . . .
Post a Comment