How many people are there -- do you think -- who were adopted, who have adopted a child, who have relinquished a child, or who know someone who has experienced any of the three?
Well, that's how many viewpoints there are on adoption.
This starts a series (I use the term loosely, because related posts may or may not be contiguous. I, after all, am the master of this universe) on viewpoints of adoptees I either know in real life, online, or other in some anecdotal way.
I'll also post some viewpoints of other parts of the triad later on.
Feel free to chime in -- respectfully.


3 comments:
I know a woman who that at 18 had her first child, at 20 gave her 2nd to his paternal grandmother, at 21 her third was made an open adoption plan, at 22 her 4th was given in custody to his father, and her 5th to his when she was 30. For her she says to me that she wasn't meant to mother. Her first born is set to graduate from highschool soon and hopes to join the military. I wish him the best.
Man, it's hard to see that kind of fertility in someone who isn't meant to be a mother.
I certainly wish this young man the best, too. And all the other people you mention!
There are 6 million adoptees in the US...that's alot of different opinions!
Post a Comment