- Great Wall of China
- Colosseum (Rome)
- Macchu Picchu (Peru)
- Acropolis (Greece)
- Chichen Itza pyramid (Mexico)
- Eiffel Tower (Paris)
- Easter Island
- Christ the Redeemer statue (Brazil)
- Taj Majal (India)
- Petra (Jordan)
- Great Pyramids of Giza (Egypt) -- guaranteed a spot, as the only remaining original seven wonders
- Statue of Liberty (NY)
- Sydney Opera House
- Angkor Wat (Cambodia)
- Kremlin (Russia)
- Stonehenge (Britain)
- Timbuktu (Mali)
I just want to know why Carhenge in Nebraska wasn't under consideration.
Check new7wonders.com at 9:30 pm tonight, Lisbon time. (About 2:30 pm Denver) for the announcement of the seven.


2 comments:
The results are in! And the one place on the list I've been to, the Statue of Liberty, wasn't selected. I've got to get out more.
My dad would love Carhenge. I've got to tell him about it.
Oh I'm just soooo envious of you but glad you had all the opportunities to travel so far and wide! :)
Thanks for your caring comment on my blog, I really value your feedback!
Post a Comment