This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Aaargh! 'Tis Talk Likke Pirate Dey, Mates!


Captain Reed Sparrow
on Wordless Wednesday

###

See Tessa and me (6 years ago) in Wordless Wednesday on Drama 2B Mama.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's cute!
I will be coming 'thru' Denver in about a month on my way home to WV after a visit to CA.

Sandee said...

Kids do love to dress up and role play don't they. Very well done. Have a great WW. :)

Anonymous said...

Avast me hardies! Happy WW!

ABW said...

My kids love to play dress up!

Looks like a fun time!

Rayne said...

Avast! What a cute little pirate.

sharon brobst said...

cute pirate you got there!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Arggh. Im grateful fer de comments, ye scurvy maties.

Anonymous said...

Arrr...I forgot! Cute pic :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Ahoy, me matey! Let's go plundering for some gold!!!

Furrow said...

Really? Like, officially? That explains all the people in eye-patches around here today shouting "ahoy!".

Furrow said...

Oh, and I love the picture. I'm glad kids still play dress-up. It was one of my favorite activities as a kid. I should probably start stockpiling and stop sending things off to thrift stores.

beagle said...

Cute! What a great age to be, what a great age to be a parent to.