This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chakra Sunday: tune in next week

Here's where my energy has been this week:

  • the Rockies are in the World Series (yay, but boooooo)
  • Hubby is out of town and I'm single-momming it (boo-hoo)
  • we've had several Halloween activities (Boo!)
  • my post is due tonight for the Barren Bi+ches Book Brigade (yay)

  • So the Heart Chakra post will have to wait until next Sunday -- please tune in then. I'm leaving you with some pretty pictures to tide you over.
    Take this time to catch up on any previous Chakra posts you may have missed.

    ###

    After our son is placed with us,
    I finally have everything I wanted, but it's nothing like I thought
    on Drama 2B Mama.
    .

    3 comments:

    Furrow said...

    I'm sorry about your Rockies, but I'm looking forward to seeing House on Tuesday if your team bites it tonight (sorry!).

    Lori Lavender Luz said...

    Furrow -- you cut me to the quick.

    Furrow said...

    Aww... Now I feel bad, especially after how last night turned out. My condolences to you :-(