This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Adoption Profile workshop in Denver

Had that adoption profile out there awhile? Not sure why you're being passed over? Tired of waiting?

Every couple of months I offer a do-it-yourself adoption profile makeover workshop through Colorado Free University, and there's one coming up soon.

Date: November 26 (Monday)
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Tuition: $24/single or $39 couple (slightly more for non CFU members)
Offered again: January 26 (Monday), 10 am - noon

If you live near Denver (or have access to a LearJet), visit Colorado Free University for information or to register.

2 comments:

LJ said...

I don't often wish I lived in a colder locale, but I'd LOVE to go to something like this as we start our Adoption search...

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Well, LJ, thanks to global warming, we're still having days in the 70s.

Wish you could come -- we could get into all sorts of trouble.