This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A bloggy sign?

Does you take it as an omen, like I do?

When you enter the word verification letters wrong (which I do with frustrating frequency) and you have to repeat, do you figure it's the Blog Gods telling you your comment needs fixing?

4 comments:

Geohde said...

I get the giggles when the random letters spell daft words!

And I can never read the things well enough to get what it is I'm meant to type, so I often get it wrong.

Wouldn't you know, in trying to comment NOW I couldn't tell U from V...figures.

J

deanna said...

For some reason, I always take it as a personal insult. Usually, my internal dialogue goes like this:

Blogger: Too dumb. Try again.

Me: O'tay.

Blogger: Nope. Still dumb. Again.

Me: Oh, g-dmnt.....

Blogger: Ohhhh, sorry. Again.

Lea Bee said...

ugh, that happens to me all the time.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I am wrong about 60% of the time. I've lost so many comments that way (the brilliant ones!).