This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Monday, November 5, 2007

Three is a magic number

For my friend Furrow and her Seed Disperser Man, here's my gift to celebrate the arrival of their Zo.ra.



Rob got me this on DVD when Tessa was born. It meant so much to me then, and now it makes me think of Furrow's first few magical days as a Mom.

(The math lesson is just a little bonus.)

3 comments:

Furrow said...

Oh, Lori! Now I'm boo-hooing! Bawling my eyes out. .. Thank you so much. That's beautiful.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Hi, Furrow.

I hope you enjoyed. I wish I could meet Zo in person!

niobe said...

Gosh, I must be really, really old. Because I think I remember seeing that on tv when I was a kid.