I'm including this here because the Stirrup Queen community seems to be blessed quite often with news of new adoptions via Mel's Lost and Found and Connections Abound. I think we do pretty well, especially with points 3 and 4. Some of the other tips are logistically difficult, given our span around the globe.
And as for what waiting moms and dads really need (besides the obvious): I wish for each of you a peaceful heart, broken open and ready to receive full bounty at the right time and with exactly the right circumstance; I wish for you the gratification that has been delayed almost to the breaking point (maybe even past it); I wish for you the foresight in trusting the unfoldment (that you most likely will have only in hindsight); I wish for you the inextricable joining of your lives with that of your future child and his/her roots.
I wish for you.


5 comments:
You've demonstrated yet again that you posess a beautiful and generous heart.
Thank you for the link. I shall read and learn,
J
That was really gorgeous, Lori.
You truly are a gift to this community. Thank you.
You ladies are so kind...thanks.
Post a Comment