This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Window shopping


Wordless Wednesday
(who wouldn't want a "gigantic bra ti.t"?)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

It implies that the bra comes with tits. Where's that store again?

LJ said...

NOTHING beats a nice bra. I'll never go to VS again - it's worth every penny if you're um...gifted like me.

Furrow said...

Ha! Count me out, then. By no stretch of the imagination could you call my bras "gigantic."

beagle said...

Does it come with a coupon for a plastic surgeon?

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Even flat chested ladies could use a gigantic bra. Fill it up with jelly beans--you can eat all day :-)

niobe said...

As The Smiths correctly pointed out long, long ago: some girls are bigger than others.

deanna said...

Snort......and then there are those awkward conversations with the VS measuring lady: "What? A? Are you sure? I'm sure I was sure I was a B. REALLY???"

(ps---just caught your post at the Lushary and wanted to send hugs. Hope your christmas-induced trauma is fading away.)

Lori Lavender Luz said...

A -- come for a visit and I'll take you there. Bring a BIG suitcase.

For the record, LJ, I'm with Furrow (and Deanna?) -- not gifted in the least.

Beagle, you're on to something.

Mel -- you too!

Niobe -- that song wasn't about Furrow and me. You?

Deanna -- trauma is over. Thanks for your thoughts! You've had the same VS conversations I have!

Natalie said...

Brilliant placement of what I'm assuming was supposed to be "fit". Brilliant.