This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Couldn't we all use more Cool in our lives?

Image from bigfoto.com

I've been collecting cool ideas by cool people for awhile now, and I'll be posting them periodically.

The primary criteria for receiving this award are creativity and dedication. I choose a person or idea that takes me off the beaten path. I find worthy a person who follows his/her own muse. In short, I honor people and ideas that make me say, "Now that's cool."

But I'm not the only one to do the choosing, finding, honoring. There's enough Cool in the world that we all can give away this award. As often as is warranted.

I bet you also know of a cool idea by a cool person. So....you're tagged. Write about the CI-by-CP and award that person with this emblem. Let your readers know how they can find out more about someone and something cool.

Email me at bestlightlori at gmail to get the icon code. I'll keep a running list of Cool Ideas by Cool People at the bottom of this post.

Mine will be up soon...take a moment to think who and what yours will be.

Recipients
The Grady Grossman School: reversing the fortunes of Cambodian children.
All American Road Trips: bringing together groups of people with a common interest who go on road trips across US Highway 50.
Free Hugs Campaign: changing strangers into people; spreading the love.
My Book of Days: 365 portraits of the inner through the outer.


3 comments:

niobe said...

hmmm....have to think about this one.

Denise said...

Hmmm, I can't think of anything...it must be the leftover effects of the Valium.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Niobe -- I'm eager to see what you come up with.

Denise -- something will come to you post-Valium. Maybe the guy who came up with Valium?