This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Monday, April 7, 2008

ColoBloggers. And a new Google thingy.

LJ's post about this weekend's meeting of the DC Metro Stirrup Queens (Order of the Plastic Uterus) prompts me to announce the upcoming gathering of the ColoBloggers.

Attention bloggers, readers, lurkers, and anyone able to be in Denver on April 19. Here are the deets:
  • When? Saturday, April 19 at 10 am
  • Where? Taza de Cafe at 44th & Lowell
Please drop me a quick email to let me know that you're coming (bestlightlori at the gmail place). Our group is open to anyone blogging about our experiencing IF or any of the myriad ways one can get through IF.

***


Want to peek into the blogs I read? Check out my lower left sidebar for my new Blog List, currently titled Keeping up with the Joneses.

It's a new feature in Blogger, now being tested. If you use Blogger, you can simply import your Google Reader feeder. You can choose to arrange alphabetically, or as I have by last updated. It will list the blog, the latest post, and how old the post is.

Since Blogger is still prototyping this, I'm giving them this feedback: How about giving me the ability to group my list? For example, in Google Reader I've got my blogs tagged/filed Adoption, Infertility, Birth/firstparents, Adoptees, and Misc. I would like for the blogroll to be similarly arranged.

If you'd like to check this out for you blog, or the other new option of scheduled post publishing , just log in instead to draft.blogger.com.

I'm not usually considered an "early adopter" (haha). So it's fun to be on the cutting edge of something.

***

I'm working on a new edition of Lori's Childhood Trivia. Tune in later this week to play.
.
.

6 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oooh, my likey the new Google feature. That is really cool.

I am at the ready for the next quiz.

JJ said...

Oh wow--that is a great new feature!
Have fun at the ColoBloggers meetup!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I so wish that DC, NC and Colo could meet up together!

Denise said...

I will be there with bells on. Or at least with shoes on.

That google thing is great. Thanks for the tip!

Geohde said...

I really like the google-y thing. Wish wordpress would play along...

J

nancy said...

April 19th - I'm definitely going to try to be there. I'll know more as the time approaches, but as of right now, I say YES.