Well, remember when I (meanly) awarded a nice, sweet, flowery meme to DeathChic, a blogger I knew would, upon receipt of said meme, roll her eyes all the way to the back of her skull? And then want to bash ME in the skull?Well, my efforts have been rewarded. You see, Steph has CONNECTIONS. With a dead dictator. And Swiss banks. And, apparently, the company called Hormel, famed maker of the meat-like product, S.pam.
She has tagged me with this meme that is guaranteed to (shhhhh) make me rich. My part in this is minimal: just provide a few numbers and some information on my mom. As soon as my portion of the $30 million arrives, I'll be able to take my windfall and fly all my bloggy friends to a Tahitian island for some serious mojito drinking. I'll work up a circuit for the Lear Jet soon. Let me know if you want me to make a stop for you at your local airport.
But why should I hog all the good luck? Consider yourself tagged as well.
What will you do with your $24 million?


7 comments:
Sounds fantastic! What info do you need for me to get my share?
Only 24 million? This meme can't fail! It will be a gold mine!
In addition to all the unselfish things I would do with the money, I would take a chunk and go on holiday to Mingulay. I've always wanted to see those islands.
Hell, I'd sell you my MOTHER (not just her name) for that kind of money!
It sounds like such a winner, how could I resist?
J
So it's set, then.
I'll tell our pilot to plan a route to Tahiti via Europe, Washington DC, Canada and Australia.
Bring your swimsuits and I'll bring the cabana boys!
Good grief, how do I get a piece of this sweet, sweet action. Would you like my jewels?
Cabana boys? I'm in!
Post a Comment