This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


(Well, almost wordless. This photo shows how Reed spent his $10 Halloween decorating budget. Surprise! It included a sword, which he arranged in this way in our front yard.)

Sending you all treats and no tricks.

7 comments:

Ms. Planner said...

I just love that you gave them a budget and let them be creative.

You are such a cool mom.

Melissa said...

What imagination!! Great job, Reed!!!!

luna said...

excalibur! I may have to call him reed arthur. cool.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I love it! Go REED!

Anonymous said...

very nice! we have that same sword!

MrsSpock said...

Who's buried there? King Arthur?

NickTay said...

I had a sword like that when I was a kid, but yours looks real :P