This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's all about ME

See Dora's post and enter her Pay It Forward challenge. The anonymous donor to U.T.E.R.U.S has.

=================
Now, back to ME. Per Topcat.

1. Where is your cell phone? Here.
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? The Best
5. Your father? Also The Best
6. Your favorite thing? Time alone
7. Your dream last night? Involved a waterpark, Topcat, and a ball of yarn (?)
8. Your dream/goal? Write/publish a book
9. The room you are in? Family room
10. Your hobby? Blogging!
11. Your fear? Getting dirty
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here. Wiser.
13. Where were you last night? Dinner with my sister and our kids.
14. What you're not? Martha Stewart
15. One of your wish list items? iPhone and someone to set it up.
16. Where you grew up? Here.
17. The last thing you did? Yoga
18. What are you wearing? Nice-looking workout clothes
19. Your T.V.? Old-style (not flat).
20. Your pet? None
21. Your computer? HP laptop
22. Your mood? Anxious.
23. Missing someone? No
24. Your car? Blue Honda CR-V
25. Something you're not wearing? Fishnet stockings.
26. Favorite store? Old Navy
27. Your Summer? I'm mourning its passing
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? All shades of purple
30. When is the last time you laughed? With my husband at our kids. They put on a "show."
31. Last time you cried? Several weeks ago at a funeral.

If you want this meme, consider yourself tagged.

5 comments:

FarmWife said...

I have to say I love that you're not wearing fishnet stockings. LOL!! I may borrow this to take up part of my Saturday post.

And about my Bucka...He's actually my grandfather. We spend a lot of time with my grandparents since my folks live 5 hours away. When BabyGirl was just starting to talk she was trying to get his attention & he wasn't giving it quickly enough. Finally, in frustration, she yelled, "HEY, BUCKA!" and it stuck. I had been trying to get her to call her dady Buddy the day before so I think it was just baby garble for "Hey, Buddy." We called my grandmother Busha when we were kids. The neighbors told her it was Croation for Old Lady. So now they're Busha & Bucka.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hmm, fear of getting dirty, verrry interesting. Anxious after Yoga, what's up w/that? I never know where my cell phone is at any given moment. Thanks for the insight into your reality!

luna said...

I love #12. and I think you've got 1-2 little people to help with #15, don't you? sorry to hear you're anxious. is it too early for wine?

this morning is the first real alone (not-work) time I've had in so long, and I'm loving it...

Dora said...

Thanks for linking to my challenge!

Now I want to hear the details of the dream!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

FarmWife -- I'd love to read your answers.

Martha -- I to to Yoga. Then I sit in a coffee shop and work the rest of the morning. After 90 minues, I pick up my son from kindergarten. I get anxious that last half hour, worried that I'll get lost in what I'm doing and miss the pickup!

Luna -- will you help me with the iPhone (if I ever get it)?

Dora -- that was an odd patchwork dream!