It's time to change.
I owe the facelift to Chicklet. Like it? I lurve it!
Sha na na na na.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.
Please visit and subscribe to
the new LavenderLuz.com.
Subscribe via Feedly
16 comments:
So pretty!
I DO like it - very nice...
Very nice!
OMGosh.. I didn't even have to watch the video to have the song stuck in my head!!!
I was going to marry Peter, don'tcha know (voice change and all).
I love it!
It be pretty.
Looking good!
Thanks for the blast from the past (it will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day, I'm sure...). I actually had a Brady Bunch LP (I think it's still at my Mom's).
I lurve it too!
Vary, vary nice.
I like the new look! What a great way to get a makeover eh?
And thanks for the good old Brady kids...don't you wish life was that simple that all your problems could be solved in 30 minutes or less? hee hee
Nice look.
Is it me, or is your webpage loading really slowly?
It's lovely, Well done, as always.
Very snazzy.
Two comments though- two of your clever clever (wish I knew html!) links at the top of your page both go to 'more lori', Just checking this is the aim?
Oh, and this one is totally personal, but I have popups blocked on my computer to stop ads, and this means I have to specifically allow the comments window to open easch time. Being short of patience, a few button clicks is not my forte. :)
But really snazzy. Again, I wish I had the skill!
xx
J
I just wanted to let you know this damned song has been in my head all day. Thank you SO very much!!!
sha na na na NA (yes voice cracking there!)
thanks for the flashback!
you must have changed your comments back. I have a hard time with those other comment boxes -- maybe it's a wordpress thing?
Lori, you can set your comments box to not open in another window - that's a blogger setting, not my code thing:-)
And yea, you've got "buttons" linking to "more lori"?
Other than that, you're rockin.
Post a Comment