This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy freaking holidays

I'm bah-humbugging over here today. Click on over.

14 comments:

Furrow said...

Uh-oh, don't make me come over there and jingle your bells.

Maybe you need a big tall glass of eggnog.

Cara said...

"Yooooouuuuu better not shout, you better not cry, yooooouuuuu better not doubt pout, I'm telling you whyyyyy"

Becase the holidays are coming weather we like it or not so might as well be civil about it, right?

JJ said...

Shall I sing you a Christmas carol? :0)

chicklet said...

Deep down, you KNOW you want to sing a little Silent Night...

May said...

I was feeling scroogey but then my copy of Mamma Mia arrived from amazon. We've pretty much had it on continuous repeat for 48 hours. I'm in a MUCH better mood.

Who can be grouchy when Pierce Brosnan is attempting to sing ABBA?

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so with you, I just put the same kind of post up, it's like enough already.

annacyclopedia said...

I feel quite sure that my constant warblings of "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming" would do at least as much to cheer you up as it has for my only colleague, the long suffering Mr. B.

Shall I swing by, then?

nancy said...

we should hang out. I feel the same.

beagle said...

OK then, you asked for it! I'm emailing you a st. nic pic to cheer you up!!

MrsSpock said...

I'm ready for spring. And I would like a free weekend to spend with my boy that doesn't include endless rounds of get-togethers.

Geohde said...

I'm always humbug at this time of year. Mostly because the supermarket drives me crazy.

J

PerfectMomentProject said...

Hey, now. None of that. You're a mom, for Christmas' sake. Pull yourself together.
Where are those bourbon balls? Where's the bourbon.

You obviously need to get in the spirit. ... for the babies... puh-lease.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Definitely allowed. Though I like the idea of Furrow jingling your bells. That sounds very dirty.

Pamela T. said...

For the first time in weeks I've had time to just hang ... and I've been clicking all over your reviews site and to Amazon.

Just a few more days and we'll be into all the New Year's resolutions. Meanwhile I've got a few more holiday cards to address. I don't think I have your home address. Drop me an email with it ;-)