This space remains so thatold posts/links are accessible.
Please visit and subscribe tothe new LavenderLuz.com.
Brilliant.
Great idea! Now, did it make you want to get your boobie squished?
ha! what chicklet said.
I don't get it. But chicklet, MrsSpock and Luna all get it. I feel dumb.
Priceless! (Nancy: telegram, mammogram...you know...)
Getting a card for no reason is the best reason of all. And that one is funny.
Ah, the boob taco press.I love it when the mammogram technician says, "Don't move", like where am I going with my booby in the vise press? We are a matched set, the girls and I.Thanks, Lori.
Ouch! The thought of it just made me say that out loud!Um...Day 12 of serious pain with the girls over here. Not prego...but definately having issues with my cycle.
Bwahahaha
~giggle~I can't believe i didn't "get" it. Thanks PJ!
Post a Comment
Adoption organizations may inquire to book a speaking engagement.
10 comments:
Brilliant.
Great idea! Now, did it make you want to get your boobie squished?
ha! what chicklet said.
I don't get it. But chicklet, MrsSpock and Luna all get it. I feel dumb.
Priceless!
(Nancy: telegram, mammogram...you know...)
Getting a card for no reason is the best reason of all. And that one is funny.
Ah, the boob taco press.
I love it when the mammogram technician says, "Don't move", like where am I going with my booby in the vise press? We are a matched set, the girls and I.
Thanks, Lori.
Ouch! The thought of it just made me say that out loud!
Um...Day 12 of serious pain with the girls over here. Not prego...but definately having issues with my cycle.
Bwahahaha
~giggle~
I can't believe i didn't "get" it. Thanks PJ!
Post a Comment