That being this.Here were the OTHER clues I was planning to use:
- Plant (as in hanger)
- Neck (as in necklace)
- Waist (as in belt)
- قرمة
So Andy wins again, with Martha earning honorable mention. Yay, Andy!
As a kid I made tons of owls like this one. (Well, not quite as nice.)
===============
I received a package this week from Hecate May that contained To-Go Ware bamboo utensils and a Envirosax reusable shopping bag. I LOVE them! So beautiful and functional. Just like Hecate May (a/k/a Mrs Spock). Thanks!
And a mystery package arrived yesterday containing gourmet dark chocolate. No identifying information....anyone want to 'fess up?
To my unknown benefactor, yummmmmmm. I am in theobroma heaven, and I bow down to you. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.
Now I will try to solve the mystery.


7 comments:
I remember doing macrame' although I never did any owls. Just plant hanging thingys.
Yeah for Runner Up!! I will send you some See's chocolate if you like, milk or dark, nuts, etc? Thank you!!!
Oooh...did you make that owl? I like it.
Yay for the mysterious chocolate benefactor.
That's why I don't even guess - I know someone will get it long before I do.
I love the bamboo table wear. I need to get me some.
Yeah me! Hey I did owls too! They must have been the in thing... or the only thing you could with Macrame!
Thanks for bringing back the game! I might have to scout the house out for something new for a What Am I? series!
Oh come on, that was hard! I was jumping bikes in the 70s and playing tag football with the neighborhood boys, not doing macrame!
Glad you like 'em...Spreading ecofabulousness, one blogger at a time...
Post a Comment