This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Monday, April 20, 2009

Name That Blogger! Round 1, Clue 3

Based on the clues below, find the blogger and the post. Your universe is the ALI blogroll, something posted in the last 5 days. You get up to 2 guesses per day. A new clue will go up each day until we have the answer I'm looking for.

If you play, you are eligible to put this button on your blog. Please help spread the word!

Here's the next a clue for the first round of Name That Blogger!

Clue #1: Socks
Clue #2: Anatomy
Clue #3: Furniture

Leave in a comment your guess that includes:

1. The blog name
2. The post title
3. The post's URL

Look at the comments here and here to see what the answer isn't (at press time, anyway).

Happy hunting!

Also: feel free to host your own Name That Blogger! contest on your own blog anytime you find a blogger/post you want to spotlight (in a diffused light kind of way).

3 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Barefoot and (Not) Pregnant

http://barefootnotpregnant.blogspot.com/2009/04/wardrobe-malfunction.html

Foot...anatomy...and socks go on it...and boobs...

Terra said...

I so wish I could play, I just can't find the time to explore the new blogs (new to me)- maybe next week eh?

Beautiful Mess said...

nh at getting there

http://nh-gettingthere.blogspot.com/

I couldn't find a post that she spoke about furniture specifically, except for this one..

http://nh-gettingthere.blogspot.com/2009/04/good-times-not-so-good.html