Based on the clues below, find the blogger and the post. Your universe is the ALI blogroll, something posted April 12-18. You get up to 2 guesses per day. A new clue will go up each day until we have the answer I'm looking for.
If you play, you are eligible to put this button on your blog. Please help spread the word!
Here's the next a clue for the first round of Name That Blogger!
Clue #1: Socks
Clue #2: Anatomy
Clue #3: Furniture
Clue #4: Videomaker
Clue #5: Der.rière
Leave in a comment your guess that includes:
1. The blog name
2. The post title
3. The post's URL
Look at the comments here, here, here and here to see who has already been guessed.
Happy hunting!
Also: feel free to host your own Name That Blogger! contest on your own blog anytime you find a blogger/post you want to spotlight (in a diffused light kind of way).


7 comments:
After looking through the blog roll a few times and OBVIOUSLY missing a few somethings..here's yet another guess.
Bottoms off @ http://bottomsoffandonthetable.blogspot.com/
Here's a sock post: http://bottomsoffandonthetable.blogspot.com/2009/04/ad-hoc-socks.html
I am a terrible guesser, but following along and Can't Wait to Find OUT the mystery blogger/post!!
I don't know which post but it might be Nancy, cuz she's all about her anatomy and socks!
I was going to guess Bottoms Off and On the Table - if you haven't seen her videos, you should. And the sock post was very funny.
I must admit I don't have a clue...LOL.
Shit--Is is Bottoms on and off the table? That's what I thought with the last clue. Yes? No? Can we keep guessing?
Chicklet--I tried Nancy. Actually, I tried Nancy through Baby Smiling's post.
Post a Comment