Periodically I highlight tewiffic tweets that come across my radar.On Tuesdays I'll do this. For the amusement and alliteration. And you can, too (write up your Twitter Tuesday post and enter your its URL via Mr Linky, below; or enter the URL of a favorite tweet into Mr Linky).
What is a tweet? It's a 140-character message sent via Twitter by a tweeter. I currently have more than 400 people in my twitterstream, meaning I see their tweets when I am logged in. Twitter is fast becoming a way I get news and notice of cool stuff from this array of people I follow.
You are welcome to set up a Twitter account (if you haven't already) and follow any of these people by clicking on the name. They might even follow you back.
1. From AthenaRomanov:
Men are like the stars; some generate their own light while others reflect the brilliance they receive." -Jose Marti2. From NoLuckNeeded:
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.” - Unknown3. From kiddiescorner:
Diaper Changing Speed: Moms take 2 minutes, 5 seconds (adds up to 3 40-hour work weeks each year!) , vs. 1 minute, 36 seconds for dads4. From me:
My favorite onomatopoeia word is "tinkle." What's yours?Want to share your own favorite tweets once in awhile? Here's the code for the Twitter Tuesday button. Can't wait to see what YOU find tewiffic.
.
.


5 comments:
I don't have any fav tweets from this week though I did enjoy tweeting with @hollyk
Weeeeeeeee for tweet! But I am newbie so I don't understand how to link to tweets and so on and so forth...bah!
Super cute tweets. Tinkle indeed!!
Er...is that why men do a sloppy job :-)
I think I am too uncool to get twitter. I'm officially putting my head in the technological sand. Besides, how would I get anything done with even more things to check online :)
g
Post a Comment