This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Show & Tell: June is Busting Out All Over

If you were to come visit me today, this is what would greet you on my front walk (just ahead of me with a warm welcome and a mojito for you).


For more showers and tellers click over to Mel's Show & Tell.

***
Another day, another chance to vote for Weebles Wobblog. Please click on the blue button, scroll down to the Most Inspiring category, and vote for this blog, currently in 3rd place. (You can also vote for Luna in the same category, and for Eden in the Most Provocative Blog category.) Rock the ALI vote!

Here's a button if you'd like to help me make a good showing against some fabulous blogs.
.

27 comments:

Sheri said...

Your flowers are beautiful! And the Mojito sounds good too.

Guess what? I DO have Mojito mix after all. Think of all of the (extra) fun we could have had if I had realized that sooner.

That means we need to plan a next time.

Kristin said...

Oooh...packing up my stuff and heading out to get that mojito. Lovely flowers btw.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

The mojito sounds good and the flowers are beautiful, but I'd go up the walkway for the company.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Meeting up for a Mojito and to enjoy the nice view! I will bring some good guacamole and chips.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Wow, I came to your house at the wrong time of year. I guess I'll have to pack up the babies in a future spring and head west.

areyoukiddingme said...

That sounds like a trifecta of wonderful!

Delenn said...

I love those purple flowers. What a wondeful sight!

FattyPants said...

What beautiful flowers.

AnotherDreamer said...

Those are beautiful :) And so welcoming!

chicklet said...

I hate that everyone else gets to have mojitos with you and I don't. I hate your stupid flowers. I hate all of it that I miss out on!

Just kidding. Seriously. Luv ya (and your beautiful walkway)!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

For YOU, Chicklet, I would make the sacrifice and put double rum in mine and none in yours.

Because I'm like that.

Eden Riley said...

Oh my goodness. I clicked on, thought oh, wow, nice flowers, kept reading, then went back, and thought, "WOW! They really are bee-yootiful flowers!!!" I totally stopped to smell the flowers on your blog today, LL at WW.

Although, I think your title actually belongs on Lolly's Show and Tell post!

Also, I'd need a virgin Mojito. You can have my alcohol, and when you spew I would totally hold your hair. XOXOXOX

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Eden, you and Chicklet can be, er, drink virgins together.

I may take you up on the hair-holding offer.

Sudbury Creative Reuse Centre said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I'm so jealous. My poor balcony is rather defunct of growing things except for one lonely sedum.

What's a virgin mojito anyway? Mint sugar syup? We may need to find something else. ;) (Though I LOVE mojitos)

IF Optimist, then... said...

A gorgeous garden. I love the colors. I'll bet it smells amazing. I'll take a virgin mojito for now, but maybe this time next week I may need a double!

Heather said...

Pretty!

..al said...

It's decided then...I am visiting you today! And I might even ask for a cup of coffee to sit back and watch those beautiful flowers from a close distance!

And I am voting!

Beautiful Mess said...

Those are ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Are you going to pick some and put them in the house? They would make a beautiful arrangement. You might be able to help out with my question on my S&T. If you can, PLEASE tell me!
*HUGS*

Keiko Zoll said...

Hi there! Came here via S&T - what beautiful flowers :) Just lovely!

~Miriam

Queenie. . . said...

Totally gorgeous. . .and yum, mojitos, too. Your place sounds like the place to be!

Jamie said...

How beautiful! I bet you have butterflies out the wazoo.

We tried to plant a butterfly garden in our backyard, but because of the cats it is more of a butterfly slaughter house. We really didn't think that one through.

Erika said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

Katie said...

Beautiful flowers! Oh how I long to have a green thumb

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I'm very envious! I wish I could grow things like that... beautiful!

And the mojito... do you deliver? ;)

Billy said...

Beautiful!!

Banteringblonde said...

beautiful! do i get to meet you next week?!!!

cowboyboot lady said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the lavender. That's convenient b/c mojitos are my favorite vacation drink!