This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Friday, August 7, 2009

Announcement (a small one)

Please visit and welcome me at my new gig! I am now the Examiner for open adoption.

If you'd like, subscribe here (email alerts).

Let me know of any post ideas with a quick email.

I take guest submissions (inquire about writers guidelines). I want to make this page relevant to birth/first parents and adoptees, as well as adoptive parents, and I welcome input from my counterparts in the adoption triad.

If YOU would like to carve out your own Examiner niche, apply here, and say that Lori sent you (there's a small finder's fee).

19 comments:

JJ said...

Awesome news, Lori!

Kristin said...

Congrats Lori.

chicklet said...

You make me proud my friend.Well done!

..al said...

Way to Go, Lori! And I loved your Perfect Moment! Perfecto!

Sheri said...

Congratulations! I've already subscribed.

Lassie said...

Way to go, Lori!
I subscribed!

Furrow said...

That's great! You're the expert, for sure.

caitsmom said...

Congrats! and best of luck in this endeavor.

Beautiful Mess said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats hon! That's awesome!
*HUGS*

Sunny said...

Congrats lady! They are lucky to have you on board.

niobe said...

Yay!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Good Luck w/your new gig, they are lucky to have you.
My best to hubby and the kidlets.

luna said...

such a great gig for you. I already subscribed.

interesting piece on adoptive BF. one angle to consider is whether the issue has been discussed before the birth, and what might happen immediately afterwards.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Huge congratulations :-)

Katie said...

That's so awesome! Congrats Lori

becoming whole said...

Congratulations!

battynurse said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Way to go.

Kami said...

Oh, you will have so much to contribute! Congrats!