"It has been my lifelong dream to win every single round of Lori's Childhood Trivia, to make up for the fact that I did not actually get to BE with Lori during our childhoods, due to that whole space-time continuum obstacle." said Little Miss SmartyPants. "And even though M, Niobe, Millie, Annacyclopedia, my own husband, Mr Lollipop, Andy and Kym have thwarted my efforts to be undefeated, I will take my victories where I can."
The clues for this round, for the category TV sketch, were:
- Clue #1 is X
- Clue #2 is dessert
- Clue #3: sketch (see category)
- Clue #4: toque
- Clue #5: stairs
And that's how she came to this answer.
This reporter, while researching this story, was also impressed by this self-sacrificing father.
And that's the song of 10. Errr, Round 12.
And that's the song of 10. Errr, Round 12.


11 comments:
(Cough) Not to be rude, but the name is Little Ms. Smartypants.
And I woooooooooooooooon.
I woooooooooooooon.
I wooooooooooooooooon.
Me
Me
Me
Wait, didn't I win one other time before? This is actually my second win.
And I would like it said, I did not google until the end when I had to find the clip.
And I spent a long time trying to fit the Swedish Chef cake sketch into the clues until I remembered:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Way to go Ms. Smartypants!
But what the heck did a toque have to do with it?
The hat. A toque is a chef's hat.
Lolli, you have won Rounds 1, 4, and 12.
So THREE. You've earned the title 3 times. Hence the title. Of the post.
Three is a magic number.
So is the number 3 or is it 10?
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
or
1-2-3-3-3-3 Let's sing the song of three. How many is 3?
Oh...now I have that song in my head-head-head-head Let's sing the song of head...
:(
I'm soooooo Canadian! I broke out my toque to wear on my walk to work this morning!
I never knew that a chef's hat was also called a toque!
Man, this is killing me. I HATE not winning things.
Congrats to little Ms. Smartypants, congrats to all you super smart trivia sistas..i love reading along.
That's so weird! I was just watching old Sesame Street clips the other day (my favorite being the Ladybug's Picnic-- it's still how I hear multiples of three counted in my head!), and I thought, "Wasn't there one with a chef dropping ten cakes with a bunch of trippy psychedelic number animation?" (and doesn't that describe a fair number of 1970s Sesame Street sketches?).
Weird.
And congrats to Little Ms. Smartypants on her win (and Mr. Lollipop for his help in the matter)!
A video! At last!
Yes, blogger bingo and random number generator but any of the posts that did have videos, all were out of date so I couldn't comment on them.
Not that I could really comment on this one as it is way past my bedtime and I am really beyond thinking (just one more, one more, you have to find a video, 13 blogs later..)
And not that I could comment as it's not really part of my childhood.. but cool game!
Post a Comment