OK. They're not really rants. But that title was just too fun to pass up.Since it seems to be de rigeur for the last day of the year, I am following along like a lemming (into shi.ny.met.al.box.es) looking retrospectively like a good documentarian.
My recap of 2009, by season.
- Last Winter, I kicked off the story of Tessa's reunion (well, union, actually) with her first father, Joe.
- In the Spring, we got a visit from Cassandra, when Burrito and Tamale were just the size of blueberries, as she told my children. I got to see her again a few months later closer to her 'hood.
- The Summer brought my husband's accident, as well as my shortest post ever (5 words) and an entry that amused me when I needed amusing, The Brady Crunch.
- In the Fall I hosted my first bloggy book tour on a book called The Primal Wound. It was exhilarating, illuminating, and exhausting.
Image by Artist Jenny B Harris at Picture-Book
.


9 comments:
It's also the end of a decade...where's the rest of the story? ;)
You've had a very full year - I hope 2010 is even better!
Farwell 2009! I am welcoming 2010 with open arms. For the first time in a while, I am looking forward to the unexpected.
Cool idea---I like the highlight from each season idea.
SO glad your hubby is well and that you had many more highs than lows.
Happy 2010 to you and your family! :)
Happy new year, Cuz.
Wishing you and Weebles a great new year.
Oooh I adore that little image! So cute.
Hope 2010 is good to you and your family!
what a full year you have had. mine was fuller because you were in it too! I am so grateful for you. xo
LOL@Quad-rants!
Happy 2010....I may not have posted on all of those season changers, but I have noted each of them...
Hoping a lot of love, health and happiness for you and your family....
Oh my, I get my own quadrant? So flattered!
Tessa's question as to whether the babies being the size of blueberries meant that we could eat them? A reminder that kids are definitely not just little adults.
Here's to an even better 2010, free from near-death experiences.
I am so glad that I found your blog in 2009. I love the variety of the posts and the wisdom of your words. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment