This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Calling all lurkers

From UrbanDictionary.com:

1. lurk

On a messageboard or anything similar [i.e THIS BLOG], to browse very often, but without ever posting anything.
That guy is always lurking, but he never posts.

2. delurk

Entering an online discussion after a time spent lurking, esp. if suddenly prompted to do so.
Your ridiculous comments have forced me to delurk.

I know I'm beating around the bush. What I'm trying to say is, if you're a reader who has never (or rarely) commented, won't you please speak up today? Even just to say "I'm here."

Thankyouverymuch.

Images: WriteAboutThere, AbbyLibrarian, What're YOU lookin at?, Did you see that?, Action Skeptics



.

30 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Well, I'm here.

Pale said...

I'm here. ~Waves~ :)

Hilary said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog after you discovered mine, thanks to LFCA. Loving it.

KLTTX said...

Not sure I qualify as the lurker but posting just in case. I'm here.

Twangy said...

Here I am delurkifing, though not for the first time..

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Hi! Not a lurker, but just saying Hi!

Kristin said...

I'm definitely not a lurker but I am here too. Smooches

Andy said...

I'm not shy!!!!!!!!!!


HI!!!!!!

mama2roo said...

Me, Me, I'm here! I lurk daily-ish.

Dawn in NC said...

De-lurking to say hello, I am here!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here too!

Anonymous said...

Yo! Occasional lurker representing!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am not a lurker-- but... Hello!!

Flying Monkeys said...

I'm here *waving*

Quiet Dreams said...

Howdy. ;)

MrsSpock said...

I'm here. But you knew that already :)

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

waving from SAHM - land now! ~\o/~

Anonymous said...

you know i am out here-tee.hee.hee

The Casual Perfectionist said...

Waitaminute. Who am I, and why are you here?

loribeth said...

Not a lurker, but I'm here too. : )

Sarah said...

De-lurking!

calliope said...

sometimes lurker but long time admirer.
xo

Meredith said...

I'm here! I love reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Hi!

Caro said...

*waves*

luna said...

always reading along!

kate said...

I'm a semi-lurker. I read most posts, but don't comment as often as I should. So consider this comment semi-delurking!

sharah said...

I'm here :)

Anonymous said...

I have put you in my Reader! And I have actually read before, but now I am here for good.

(And I stayed up way to late last night reading your adoption journey blog . . . you are a wonderful writer, and I am so glad that you shared your story - what an awesome inspiration to others hoping to adopt!)

Jamie said...

Happy Delurking Week!

=^.^=