This is my swan song, my last missive as brand ambassador for The View. I shall hang up my tiara and blue sash until the next time duty calls.
Check out the guests and topics for the coming days: a bodily function, a former governor, Captain Fantastic, a dancing celebrity.
This week on The View
- Tuesday: Elissa Stein and Susan Kim talk with the ladies about their book, Flow: The Cultural Story of Menstruation. Call me a nerd, but I think this sounds fascinating.
- Wednesday: Forest Whitaker tells about Our Family Wedding and Jessie Venture talks about American Conspiracies.
- Thursday: Sir Elton John joins in on Hot Topics.
- Friday: Kate Gosselin. Who's caring for her children? That woman is as overexposed as a Polaroid picture of the south pole.
Disclosure: I am a participant in a MomCentral campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.
.


7 comments:
Flow and Jesse Ventura. I think I just got whiplash.
Sounds sort of interesting.
Is Kate still getting lots of coverage? I don't read the gossip mags and I haven't seen her on TV as much. Of course I don't watch the gossip shows either.
"That woman is as overexposed as a Polaroid picture of the south pole."
I think I am in love.
Bwahahaha @ the Kate comment! And Elton John on Hot Topics.. should be interesting.
I once wrote a sociology paper on cultural perceptions of menstruation and menopause. It was interesting.
I love, love, love your line about Kate Gosselin.
Hey, I am finally coming up for air after insane week and going to give you a ring. Does that sound exciting or scary? Thanks, Lori.
The menstruation books sounds like something I'd love to read. When i taught the "Period" class to Girl Scouts, I told them about Egyptian women using rolled up papyrus and pioneer women bleeding into their clothes. I think they were scarred for life.
Post a Comment