This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Show & Tell: My view

Earlier this week I posted about The View. Now, for Show & Tell, I'm posting MY view:

Day

Evening
I'm in St Pete Beach, FL, for a work meeting* I attend each Spring.

Yes, it's been sun-derful. And one-derful.

Beautiful and warm and wonderful as it has been, by the time this posts, I'll be on my way home to the truly beautiful and cozy and wonderful.

* I love my job.

See the cool stuff my classmates are showing and telling over at Mel's Show & Tell.





.

17 comments:

Flying Monkeys said...

I looks lovely and definitely a lot warmer than around here.
Safe travels! Have fun!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Wish I was there right now. I need a day on the beach. I would have skipped out on the meetings and just read a book on the sand :-)

Jamie said...

Just looking at that sunset makes me feel better!

Have fun!

areyoukiddingme said...

Nice! Wish I were there!

Unknown said...

Wow that looks absolutely divine! Hope you had safe travels!

Anonymous said...

I like that your on a work trip while taking a picture of you laying on the beach. You do have a great job.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

That looks beautiful! I'm honestly not a beach person, but I do like to daydream about relaxing in the sun like that.

jill said...

Ahhh looks like a little slice of heaven to me! Much love for ocean, and beach, and palm trees, and warmth!

..Soo.See.. said...

Yay for the beach! Down in Fl we can do the beach almost year-round, and over on the coast you're on, it's so much more peaceful! Looks like you enjoyed it! :)

Amber said...

I was so not prepared for this.

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL time!!!!!

MrsSpock said...

Now, I need a job like that...

Wishing 4 One said...

Awesome pics. Makes me want to get right on down to Dahab again, miss it already. Hope you had a safe trip back home. xoxo

Emmy said...

So beautiful. I totally wish I were there.

Sheri said...

I love the pictures of the beach! It looks like you did some work and some relaxing. Good for you!

I got to spend more time with your kids and Roger...but I missed spending time with you!

Billy said...

Think I like your jod too :-D
Nice to have the time to just sit and relax :-).

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Oh I love St. Pete's Beach! I went there a while ago on a work retreat. It was hard to get much accomplished while looking at the ocean from a conference room.

Enjoy the sand and the sunshine!

luna said...

that does look wonderful!