This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family of origin of the species

Wordless Wednesday
Christmas photo circa 197X?
Me on the right

Ain't we something?
.
.
(This photo can be used elsewhere only with express permission from either me or my monkeys family members.)

16 comments:

Geohde said...

:)

That's a pretty funny picture, if I don't offend anyone by saying so.

J

Unknown said...

Ha! I love it! You have such a awesome family.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Geohde -- we'd be offended if you DIDn't say so.

Syn -- yeah, I do. Pretty lucky, huh?

Waiting Amy said...

This looks like pure FUN! I love it.

If I was in your troupe of monkeys, I mean family, I would be the one on the bottom, rolling her eyes!

beagle said...

dtgLove it!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Waiting Amy -- that's Tami, the one I've blogged about (married to Gino). We take turns with the eye-rolling.

Beagle -- me too! I mean them. I love them.

Yoka said...

This picture is awesome!!! You must be a very funny family...

Furrow said...

that's fabulous! now I can see why you're so cool. Look at the great family you come from!

deanna said...

THAT is so awesome!! So much better than some artificial posed mess eeked out in a studio.

Sheri said...

I'm one of the monkeys and I remember taking that picture. Was it really in the 70's? My how time flies!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Yoka -- we do have our moments.

Furrow -- it's because we were all colicky.

Deanna -- it's easier to misbehave in your own home than in a portrait studio.

Sheri!! Was this one of the days we were ganging up on Tami? Or were you two ganging up on me?

Lea Bee said...

you all look pretty cute :)

Anonymous said...

That one in the middle is HOT!

Tami said...

Lori - You two were ALWAYS picking on me. Just admit it.

And deanna - This WAS an artificial posed mess eeked out in a studio. You should have seen our bloopers.

petunia said...

What a fun family - no wonder you are who you are and I enjoy your humor so much. My hubby wouldn't ever be this "undignified" in a photo----but I sure would!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Lea Bea -- "cute" isn't the word I would use, but thanks!

Tami!! That one in the middle has has always been a knock out! And didn't you know YOU were the favorite!?

Petunia -- you and your hubby must balance each other out well. Thanks for stopping in and commenting!