We gather here once a week to engage in mindfulness about something that is right with our world, if only for a, well, a moment. Everyone is welcome to join. Details on how to participate are at the bottom of this post, complete with bloggy bling.
Now, here's mine.
====================================
I had a string of perfect moments this past week, all because of one person.
Fort several days I basked in the knowledge that someone out there thought I was special enough to procure woobies for and ship woobies to.
(As regular readers may remember, I received an unexpected package in the mail, and it contained the solution to a problem that I'd written about previously.)
To think that anyone and everyone I'd encountered online might have done this was a real treat. As I visited blogs and answered emails in the following days, I treated each person as if s/he were my benefactor. It felt magical.
Everyone should get to feel this way once in awhile. (There may or not be a hint in this statement.)
So who was this person who triggered my perfect moments?
Thank you, Woobie Woman. From the bottom of my warm little heart.
===========================
Be sure to follow the other stories/links because as we know, perfect moments can be found in giving and receiving comments. So how about you deliver a couple of Perfect Moment seeds and trust that they'll grow?
Once you make a Perfect Moment post, you are qualified to place this button on your blog.

I Capture
Perfect Moments.
Perfect Moments.
Now. What Perfect Moment have you recently been aware of?
Read about these perfect moments had by these people:



18 comments:
Ah, so you finally found her! WooHoo!
(My) nature abhors a (woobie) vacuum.
This is so delightful, to treat all of us as potential Woobie women. Thanks, Lori. I played along today, mine was inspired by a package in the mail too.
As usual - Lori had a genius idea! She suggested I use my show and tell for perfect moment monday.
And she was right! It was perfect...even if it was Saturday.
Oh - and I love solutuions that show up the in the mail. I'm going to visualize THAT!
I got sick all over again (son of a..) and flailed on my PMM this week. I did, however, want to surf over and wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
:o)
Just wanted to wish you the happiest of birthdays!
Thanks for the birthday wishes, mis amigas!.
And, can I just say (of course I can -- it's my blog!) how much I love reading your Perfect Moments?
What a wonderful story. And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
That is so cool! What a neat lady to think of you and then actually do something about it.
I am participating today. Lots of perfect moments happening around here daily, but today's is about a baby and a cat.
Hapy Birthday Darlin!
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!!
very cool
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a super awesome and amazing gal!
xo
Happy birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday, Lori!!
la la la la
Hippo Bath-day too YOU!
Hoorah!
Happy belated birthday!!!
Thank you for your post. I know this isn't monday, but I truly had a week of all sorts and when my perfect moment was realized it was simple and sweet.
I added a link and did my own perfect post. =)
Post a Comment