This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Show & Tell: Father-Daughter

Note: child pictured.
Tessa is now 8. This "show" is from when she had just turned 1.
I love this memory.
See what my classmates are showing and telling over at Mel's.


28 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I love the wobbling walk and that look of concentration they get on their face as they figure it out.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo. I love them when they're that age.

JJ said...

What a fantastic moment that is forever captured..know you have fond memories looking at it.

May said...

Look! It's Rob! Roger! Roy! Ray! Richard!! Argh!!!!!!

areyoukiddingme said...

That's ad quality cuteness there! Save that one for the wedding photo montage!

Once A Mother said...

what a beautiful picture. love the wobbly, toddlerish walk.

Denise said...

Such a cute picture!

battynurse said...

That is so cute.

Melissa said...

So beyond darling!

Kristin said...

What an adorable picture. It just captures that age perfectly.

Twangy said...

Biiiig step! Very sweet.

..al said...

I love the picture!

I love her diaper bum. My niece often breaks out into a dance or two and the way she moves her diaper bum is just so cute.

I love how with the support of her father, she has raised her leg to take a step. Its all good!

chicklet said...

I thought she had a big white hat on... until I stared more carefully:-)

IdleMindOfBeth said...

LOVE the knee-less toddler wobble!

Such a great pic, Lori! Definitely one to treasure!

Sunny said...

An instant classic! Nothing like the toddler toddle, with Dad to steady her. :)

Aunt Becky said...

Adorable.

luna said...

love it love it. weebles do wobble!

just precious.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

So sweet.

That's not a big white hat? What is it then?

Jen said...

too too cute! I love it!

Flying Monkeys said...

That's a great photo!

Lynn said...

What a sweet photo :D Its so awesome to look back on them when they were very little and see them now. Then in a few years time, we'll do the same to this age! They grow so fast.

Sheri said...

I LOVE the photo and made a mental note. She's a lot bigger and he's a lot smaller (more in shape...even after the accident). :)

Furrow said...

So cute! I love how it looks like she's about to take off from the ground, maybe because of the flying saucer on her head.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!

Phoebe said...

Very sweet. Loved Luna's comment!

loribeth said...

That's so sweet! : )

Alana said...

SOOOO cute. The learning to walk stage is SO precious!

Jamie said...

So sweet! There is something so special about that father-daughter bond.