This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Show & Tell: Fall Mandala


I like to color mandalas.

=========================

Want to see what the other kids are showing and telling? Visit Lollipop the Headmistress. Bring her a nice, juicy autumn apple.

(But not an iTouch.)

17 comments:

Michelle said...

I love to do this too! People have always said just that..."I am too old to color". But I believe you are never to old. Glad to see someone else enjoys this as well.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I like the shades you chose.

You are never too old to colour.

Shelby said...

You have a way with color! As someone who puts together shades as if I were colorblind, I am impressed!

mary elizabeth said...

these are WAY cool! and so are you my friend!
i can't wait to print these out and get to coloring!
great idea!

Kristin said...

That is beautiful...I may just have to break out my box of crayons tomorrow. Shhh...don't tell my kids that I have not 1 but 2 untouched boxes of crayola crayons (64 count).

Cara said...

Thanks for the link to blank mandalas! To be honest, I had never heard the word before...but isn't that why we come to class...to learn? My five year old is ARTISTIC beyond my left pinkie's ability. Maybe we could do these together.

Delenn said...

I have a book of these given to me--you reminded me I could use some color time!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Beautiful Mandala, thank you for sharing.

jv said...

Short story long...I run a Baseball Blog called Treasure Never Buried. I found a blog called the Perfect Moment Project and submitted a story there.

This week there was a post about the Andy Griffith show on PMP. I went to leave a comment and there was already one other comment.

I clicked the link to the commenter "Lori" because I thought the Lori in question was my wife Lori. It was not.

I clicked the links and found this blog. Now I'm happy that part of the comment is over.

Whew!!

Seriously, great blog!! I'm definitely adding you to my subscriptions! I enjoy reading anything that has to do with parenting.

I wanted to post a link to the story I wrote about taking my son to his first Big League Baseball Game, if that's alright. It's the same story that Perfect Moment Project ran.

You can find it at...

http://treasureneverburied.blogspot.com/2008/07/take-me-out-to-ballgame-part-2.html

Keep up the good work! I think you might have inspired me to start a second blog this week!

MrsSpock said...

Ooooo..purty! I am exciting about autumn!

AnotherDreamer said...

It's pretty, neat!

Duffy said...

Very cool. I love to color mandalas too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Wishing 4 One said...

This is really beautiful. I love to color too, and have been alot with my decorating my classroom. I've missed your blog, I'm back now and will visit often. xoxoxoxo

Sam said...

oooh, what a pretty mandala, I always forget how much colouring is soothing - I realy should print out a few and get colouring!

Pamela T. said...

What a lovely image -- reminds me of the person behind it!

battynurse said...

Very pretty. I love fall colors.

Geohde said...

The colours are beautiful, Lori.

J