This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Name That Blogger! Round 1, Clue 4

Twitter Tuesday will be back in this space next week. Keep collecting your favorite tweets until then.

==================

It's the accidental game invented when I got snarky with Lollipop Goldstein.

Based on the clues below, find the blogger and the post. Your universe is the ALI blogroll, something posted in the last 5 days. You get up to 2 guesses per day. A new clue will go up each day until we have the answer I'm looking for.

If you play, you are eligible to put this button on your blog. Please help spread the word!

Here's the next a clue for the first round of Name That Blogger!

Clue #1: Socks
Clue #2: Anatomy
Clue #3: Furniture
Clue #4: Videomaker

Leave in a comment your guess that includes:

1. The blog name
2. The post title
3. The post's URL

Look at the comments here and here and here to see who has already been guessed.

Happy hunting!

Also: feel free to host your own Name That Blogger! contest on your own blog anytime you find a blogger/post you want to spotlight (in a diffused light kind of way).

4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

I am horrible at riddles and guessing games! I've read so many posts and I just KNOW I'm missing something.

Alright, here goes. I'm still going with 'nh" from "getting there". I know she's a camera "wo-man" and she takes beautiful pictures.

http://nh-gettingthere.blogspot.com/2008/10/unexpected-presents.html

I didn't find out what "nh" stands for. UHG told you I suck at these games! lol

Geohde said...

Nope. Still blank. I'm, detecting a theme where I suck at many games :)

g

..al said...

I think I ICLWed a videomaker yesterday...Hey Lori....two dollars say you don't know the alphabets of the blogname....

..al said...

Okay...am I any closer? Is it Kim@http://kbhawkins00.blogspot.com/