This blog has moved!



This space remains so that
old posts/links are accessible.



Please visit and subscribe to
the new
LavenderLuz.com.



Subscribe via Feedly

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Post in which I Channel Sally Field

Someone nominated this blog at BlogLuxe as a Most Inspiring Blog. Was it you?

Can you imagine how much this means to me? And as much as I'd like to know WHO, the idea that it could be anyone makes me kind of tingly (but yes, I'd like to know so I can thank her properly).

In any case, I would love to make a good showing against some really great blogs. So each day, until July 6, I ask you to pop over, click on the sky blue stripe for Most Inspiring Blogs, and vote for the longshot Weebles. If I could get, say 40 votes a day, I could be a contendah!

It is truly is an honor just to get nominated, hehe. (what's that burning? oh, my pants are on fire).

I'll try to remind you once in awhile without getting too annoying (but I'm not making any promises).

BIG MWAH to all of you who are so good to me!
.


6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! I got my vote in for today!

Michelle said...

Congrats! I will be voting for you every day!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! I don't know who the nominator was, but you are so deserving. I'm voting daily!

Kristin said...

BTW, if you have more than one email, you can vote more than once as long as you space the votes 30 or more minutes apart.

Terra said...

I am going to help! I promise!

Sheri said...

I am voting every day! I hope you win!

Even if you don't, please know how inspiring you are -- not only on your blog, but in so many other ways too.

Go Weebles!!